Irish Wedding Destination Sea View House.
Here at Sea View House where the clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the green velvet carpet of Ireland meet the majesty of the Cliffs of Moher is where you’ll find Ireland’s best kept destination wedding and elopement secret location.
When you’ve found the perfect person to share the rest of your life with, we know how important it is to have every little detail just right. As proprietors of Sea View House and with over half a decade’s experience of hosting destination weddings and elopements, our single vision is fulfilling your happiness in this unique corner of Ireland - the Burren and Cliffs of Moher Global Geopark.
Darra was born and continues to live in Doolin with her husband Niall at Sea View House and together our extensive knowledge and experience of the local area means we can provide you with unrivalled access to our wedding professionals portfolio for every aspect of your dream wedding in Doolin.
We know how important it is to have the right people behind you whether you choose to bond at the Cliffs of Moher with its breathtaking views, or elope over a traditional Irish stone bridge. As experienced wedding planners and hosts, we have already fulfilled the hopes and dreams of couples from all over the world so you can trust us to help you plan the most memorable day of your lives, leaving you free to celebrate your union in the relaxed and special atmosphere you’ve dreamt of.
Here at Sea View House we specialise in smaller, intimate weddings and unions and offer an unrivalled personal service whether you choose to share your wedding with a select group of family and friends, or elope to your unique and intimate nuptials. In particular Darra will prove to be your most precious resource for all the small but important details. No request is too small, especially for those couples who choose the privacy of an independent elopement without their nearest and dearest.
We will work with you to create a package to smooth your path to a Doolin wedding or elopement, and it would be our pleasure to personalise it to be as unique as you are.
At a minimum we can offer you.
- Guidance and help in selecting and getting access to the perfect location for your wedding ceremony.
- Sumptuous accommodation here at Sea View House.
- Bride's bouquet and groom's boutonnière with flowers and colours of choice.
- A delicious two tier wedding cake to mark to occasion.
- Celebratory champagne and chocolates in the bride’s and groom’s room.
- A beautician and hair stylist to do hair and makeup in house on the big day.
- Use of the deck and gardens at Sea View House for photographs.
- Use of our luxurious guest lounge for your ceremony if the weather is inclement.
- Sourcing an Officiant/Celebrant or Celtic Priest to perform your ceremony or a Solemniser to carry out a legal wedding ceremony.
- Assistance with choosing and booking one of our renowned local restaurants or pubs for your celebratory wedding dinner.
- Guidance and help in sourcing the perfect professional photographer and videographer.
- Guidance and help in sourcing musicians such as harpists or Irish pipers if required for the ceremony
- Darra and Niall can act as witnesses for the ceremony
- Our help on your special day to ensure that every little detail is just right and that the day runs smoothly.
We have been so lucky over the years to have had the opportunity to meet and help so many couples from all over the world. We have worked with couples from as far as North America, Canada, Australia and Germany,helping them to plan their dream elopement in this wonderful part of Ireland.