Sea View House is located on the Wild Atlantiv Way close to Doolin's most famous pub, Gus O'Connor's.
You will find us on your map where the L1038 meets the R479 in the village of Doolin.
GPS: 53 00.734” North -9 23.065 ” West
Degrees, Minutes and Seconds: 53° 00’44” North 09° 23’03” West
Directons to Doolin from Dublin Airport.
Allow just over 3hrs driving time
- Leave Dublin Airport in the direction of the M1 (Signposted Dublin)
- Leave the M1 at junction 1 and join the M50. (Signposted Other Routes Southbound)
- Leave the M50 at junction 7 and head for the M4 (signposted Sligo, Westport, Galway)
- Leave the M4 at junction 11 taking the M6 to Galway.
- At junction 19 turn onto the N18 (signposted Oranmore Limerick).
- Continue on the N18 out of Galway turning right in the village of Kilcolgan onto the N67 to join the Wild Atlantivc Way. Stay on the N67 as far as Ballyvaughan.
- In Ballyvaughan turn right and follow the coast road from Ballyvaughan, eventually turning right towards Doolin, after 15 miles.
- Stay on this road and you will eventually pass a hotel and church.
- Continue on for another mile and you will see Sea View House up on a hill to your left across the river from O'Connors pub.
Directions From Shannon Airport.
Allow 1hr driving time.
- Leave the Airport on the N19 in the direction of Galway and Ennis and join the M18 (Signposted Galway.)
- At junction 12 leave the M18 heading to Ennistymon on to the N85.
- Follow the signs for Ennistymon-N85 going straight through all the roundabouts. At the last roundabout take a left onto the N85 heading to Ennistymon.
- Drive staright through Ennistymon towards Lisdoonvarna on the N67.
- At the 4th crossroads turn left onto the R478. This road will bring you to Doolin and the Cliffs of Moher.
- After about 2-3 miles you come to a cross roads and a Gas Station. Turn right down the hill towards the sea.
- At the crossroads at the bottom of the hill turn left following the signs for Doolin pier.
- After half a mile you will see Seaview House up on a hill to your left across the river from O'Connors pub.
Directions from Galway.
Allow 1.5 hrs driving time
- Take the N18 out of Galway, and turn right in the village of Kilcolgan onto the N67 joining the Wild Atlantic Way. Stay on the N67 as far as Ballyvaughan.
- In Ballyvaughan turn right and follow the coast road from Ballyvaughan, eventually turningright towards Doolin, after 15 miles or so.
- Stay on this road and you will eventually pass a church.
- Continue oon for another mile and you will see Sea View House up on a hill to your left across the river from O'Connors pub.